, , , , ,

The lost diaries: Bruxelles

Monday, November 24, 2014

I have been absent again. I apologize. I suppose there is no need to list all the usual reasons; university, trying to pull my shit together as an adult, university, I was sleeping, university.

Anyway, once again I was organizing some files on my computer and stumbled upon a lot of photos from my trip to Bruxelles in September 2013. I thought I had thoroughly sifted through all of the digital material a year ago but as I was looking at the pictures, I rediscovered some old favourites and found new ones.  It's funny how my pictures from a year ago aren't that different from the ones I want to take now.  My love for the b&w is still here, as is my love for some details and yet, the photos have a completely different vibe to them. I don't think I can explain it.

Bruxelles is such a wonderful place to explore, to eat (I cannot stress this enough, go for the 'street' food if for anything). I hope I can go there again in the future.

This is more or less heaven in food form.

Lunchtime. 

Roof/upper fa├žade details are always such a fascination to me.

There was 'street' art everywhere. It was awesome.

Even their metro looks artsy.

The big balls as a friend named the Atomium.

I can't believe I didn't notice how awesome this shot is a year ago when I was first looking through the photos.

No, those aren't my keys. I do hope that they were reunited with their owner if they were lost and not left on purpose.

I love this one. It is as if the clouds are smoke coming out of a magic lamp.


You Might Also Like

1 shared memories

  1. Love your photos, they're making me eager to visit Brussels one day! Strawberries covered in Godiva chocolate sounds like heaven!

    Tessa / Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete